The Alternative Commentary Collective (The ACC) is built on a legacy of injecting fun and energy into sports broadcasting in NZ and here’s your chance to work (and laugh!) with some of the best in sports broadcasting. Reporting to the The GM of The ACC, this role is tasked with the co-ordination and implementation of commercial and non-commercial activations for The ACC.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
You will be required to assist, oversee and execute a range of campaigns by working with the content teams including announcers and producers, NZME Sales teams and operations managers. No two days are the same in this role, and you’ll bring your solutions-focused mindset to help bring commercial ideas and activations/events to life.
Having your finger on the pulse with what’s happening in the sports world including industry trends will help you to brainstorm the best ideas! You’ll have no problem with being able to project manage multiple campaigns at once and have the ability to do so to an extremely high standard.
NZME’s audio offering is growing, so a key part of this role will be coordinating commercial opportunities for live events and activations that help drive the audio offering.
- At least 1+ years working professionally in the commercial audio/radio space
- An up-beat personality with great people skills and a strong ability to
- The willingness to learn and adapt in this fast-paced environment
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Strong time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Innovative and creative when developing solutions
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Excellent Microsoft application skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Understanding of current sports broadcasting and digital audio trends
- Full driver’s licence
The opportunities are endless, the culture second to none and your future teammates are a supportive and fun bunch.
We are inclusive, innovative and are big on recognition. Our Auckland Central headquarters is a lively hub boasting radio studios, an integrated newsroom and a popular iHeart Lounge where we host a variety of internal and external events. The company culture is vibrant and you’ll have access to a range of discounted products and services and a chance to learn from high-performing teams across the company.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity. Interested? Apply now with your cover letter and CV.
All applicants will be asked about their working rights in NZ. Eg. Citizen, resident, visa, no visa etc.