Here is a rare and exciting opportunity to join award-winning network ZM in Auckland. This is the first time this role has been advertised in 10 years! Are you our new ZM Night Announcer? Come and work alongside the best in radio team in Aotearoa.
As host of ZM’s Night Show 7pm-12am weeknights, you will work with the ZM Content team to prepare and present a top quality, entertaining music show.
You’ll deliver relevant content that engages our current audience and be ‘the’ voice of ZM’s Nights on-air and across its social media platforms.
- Prepare and present a daily night radio show, ensuring content is relevant, relatable and entertaining to the ZM target audience, and follows brand guidelines as set by the Content Director.
- Develop and maintain yourself as a high-profile personality via traditional and social media, as well as appearances at client and station events.
- Think audience-first to understand and respond to what resonates with listeners.
- You have great energy, communication, and know how to juggle your workload quickly and efficiently. You not only have a passion for music but a real hunger to entertain and keep audiences in the know.
- You’ll have experience when it comes to Nexgen and studio systems for being on-air.
- You’ll also bring a passion for social media, keeping up-to-date with music and entertainment news and trends. Ensure social content is current and topical.
- If you are a master at juggling radio production, announcing and social; and you are a positive, collaborative, and motivated broadcaster, get in touch.
In return you’ll be working with a team who know how to make great radio! You will learn from some of New Zealand’s best in the broadcasting industry. NZME has an environment fostering development, engagement, collaboration and diversity.
Your workplace will be in central Auckland in a modern well-equipped office that boasts not only radio studios but newsroom hubs, multiple breakout areas and our popular iHeart lounge that hosts a variety of internal events. You’ll have development opportunities, access to a range of discounted products and services, and be a key member of a high-performing team.
All applicants will be asking about their working rights in NZ. Eg. Citizen, resident, visa, no visa etc.