Here’s the chance to work for some of NZ’s most iconic and loved media brands. With genuine opportunities to learn, this is your next step into the world of phone-based sales.
We are a down to earth, fun-loving contact centre with a diverse and multicultural feel that delivers exceptional service while having a laugh along the way! we need someone to bring their high-performing and fun personality to the team.
Variety is key to this role; during your day you could be handling customer queries, problem solving these with in-house processes and assisting with advertising bookings to achieve sales targets. It will require you to work efficiently and collaboratively to build relationships and successfully sell solutions, general administration tasks in a hardworking, fast paced environment.
- Provide timely audience driven, advertising solutions for clients utilising NZME’s full product range.
- Grow accounts YoY to achieve projected sales targets.
- Take advantage of new BD opportunities as they arise.
- Assist with booking incoming advertising for all NZME products.
- Responding to queries from NZME Clients and Customers.
- Managing Bookings and Advertising orders.
- End-to-end understanding and working knowledge of the publishing production systems from ad booking, fulfilment and delivery through to page.
- Client/rep liaison on quality control of advertising material, including policy compliance.
- Maintenance of current SOP adoption and best practice.
- Continuous improvement and support of sales processes, systems and workflow.
- Experienced in customer service.
- Ideally 2+ years’ administrative and/or operational support in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Proven ability to do phone-based sales.
- Knowledge of full Microsoft suite; word, excel, powerpoint.
- Well versed in the workings of and use for large scale intranet portals, with the ability to be an advocate of this for others.
- A natural with programmes and technology.
What's on offer:
And for all this we’re offering an incredibly inspirational crew to work with, in a supportive environment, who all live and breathe our values to; be Connected, Be Curious and Be Confident. You’ll be joining a company that is vibrant, energetic and encourages you to be your very best. This is a great introductory role into the sales and customer service industry, with a full training and induction programme provided and ongoing opportunities to develop.
We are an organisation that fosters a diverse workplace and is a vibrant and progressive place to work.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now to join our team.
All applicants will be asked about their current working rights in NZ. Eg. Citizen, resident, visa, no visa etc.