We currently have an exciting role available for a Promotions Director at Flava in Auckland. This is a Fixed Term role covering Parental Leave until February 2025.
The Promotions Director is tasked with understanding the mindset and capturing the imaginations of the audience, clients and key influencers with world class promotional campaigns.
In this role you will work alongside the Flava content team to implement and execute content and client integrated station promotions to drive ratings and revenue.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Develop promotions and activations for the brand, and with content and marketing teams assist in the development and implementation of the annual marketing plan.
- Work alongside content, digital, marketing, events and commercial teams to create and implement promotional concepts for the brand across multiple platforms.
- Regularly check in with our regional markets to ensure local promotions and activations are in line with the brand content strategy.
- Champion the brand in all reactive client briefs, ensuring integrated promotions fit the station content strategy while delivering results for the client.
- Represent the brand in the ideation stage of the integrated sales process.
- Working alongside Client Integration, ensure the brand and associated commercial opportunities are top of mind with commercial teams.
- Assist the commercial team with product expertise in market and within client pitch presentations.
- Ensure all campaign executions are in line with customer expectations, are of the highest standard and within agreed timeframes.
- Provide regular market intelligence and insights to inform new promotion and activation strategies.
- Manage casual promo staff/rosters/budgets/timesheets.
- Onboard and train new casual promo staff at a network and regional level.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar environment – radio, TV, audio, or media promotions.
- Proven experience in creation and delivery of cross platform integrated campaigns or radio promotions.
- An up-beat personality with great people skills.
- The willingness to learn and adapt in this fast-paced environment.
- A passion for developing creative and innovative brand solutions.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
In return, we offer the chance to work with the best in the business in an environment where we foster diversity and inclusion. At NZME our culture is second to none, where innovation and fun is the norm and you’re encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
This is a Fixed Term role covering Parental Leave until February 2025.
All applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.