We are looking for an experienced radio integration superstar to work with a passionate, fun and hard-working team within the Auckland Central NZME office.
If you get excited by developing systems and processes, love a spreadsheet, and creating and executing innovative campaigns, then this is the role for you!
As the Commercial Integration Regional Lead you’ll be responsible for streamlining processes within all regional markets. You’ll work closely with NZME’s Client & Content Solutions (CCS) teams around the country to ensure consistency in line with the network Commercial Integration ways of working.
You will also be leading Auckland only Commercial Integration projects and campaigns across all NZME radio brands, driving revenue by developing integrated, highly engaging content solutions.
- Using your knowledge of commercial radio, you’ll work with the regional CCS teams around NZ to establish efficient systems and processes that ensure the teams meet best practice integration standards.
- You'll facilitate regular WIPS and ensure that the regional teams have the ongoing support and training required to do their jobs effectively.
Driving Revenue Growth:
- You’ll respond to Auckland only sales briefs across NZME’s suite of entertainment radio brands, brainstorming as required with the content teams and coming up with commercial solutions that deliver positive campaign outcomes.
- You enjoy building and maintaining positive relationships with internal stakeholders from Commercial Integration, CCS, Sales, Content and Production and Sales.
- You’ll have a solutions-based approach that recognises the varying needs of client and content.
Administration, planning, and reporting:
- You’ll ensure the accurate tracking of regional sponsorships and ensure the collateral is kept up-to-date.
- Being detail-orientated and meticulous is key and you will ensure campaigns are executed in line with customer expectations, on budget and within timeframe.
- You’ll be responsible for the collation of post-analysis reporting for Auckland campaigns.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Communications, media or broadcasting qualification
- Minimum 3 years in radio, ideally in a commercial capacity
- Ideally has spent min 1 year in a regional radio promotions or sales support role
- Experience in campaign management
- Strong organisational, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercially savvy and customer centric
- A proactive problem solver
- A creative thinker with a passion for innovation
- Responsible and accountable
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
A dynamic role, working alongside a high-performing and supportive team that deliver effective commercial results. You will feel excited to contribute ideas that will bring commercial projects to life.
You’ll get to work with some fantastic radio brands like ZM, The Hits, Coast, GOLD, Radio Hauraki and Flava.
Your workplace will be in central Auckland in a modern well-equipped office that boasts not only radio studios but also newsroom hubs, multiple breakout areas and our popular iHeart lounge that hosts a variety of internal events. The culture is second to none and you’ll have access to a range of discounted products and services and development opportunities.
Sound like a bit of you? Showcase your brilliance now by submitting your CV and cover letter.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.