Looking for a new role in the new year? Wanting permanent, part-time work at New Zealand's largest media company?
New Zealand Media and Entertainment is looking for 2 part-time account managers to join our South Island team.
Based in our Timaru office, you will work with South Canterbury businesses to grow their profile, customer base, and sales - locally and nationally - through advertising solutions across our radio, publishing, and digital platforms.
Media sales is a fun, dynamic, and ever-changing industry. We're looking for creative thinkers who consume media daily and are adaptable, confident, and driven to succeed.
If a media and advertising sales career sounds like you, then we at NZME want to hear from you!
- Account management and growth to achieve projected sales targets.
- Provide dynamic, audience-driven, multi-media advertising campaign solutions for clients utilising NZME’s full product range with key clients.
- Take advantage of new business development opportunities as they arise.
- Have a solid understanding of market trends affecting business, know the competition, and understand how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Project development and consultation for client engagement.
- Passionate about sales and will bring some sales experience.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Contribute positively to teamwork and collaboration.
- Highly adaptable in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
All applicants will be asked about their current working rights in NZ (Citizen, resident, visa, no visa etc).