The purpose of this role is to lead and deliver upon our multimedia marketing strategy across the publishing portfolio of NZME brands. As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will also provide support to the GM Marketing – Publishing to ensure strategic projects result in overall audience and commercial growth across our digital and print publishing brands.
- Drive the development and execution of an integrated marketing strategy for NZME Publishing brands.
- Introduce ways that key consumer data and insights can be analysed and presented as commercial options.
- Foster innovative thinking amongst the team to ensure new audience and revenue opportunities are identified and realised.
- Support the management of annual budgets to support the designated strategic plans.
- Support the capturing of reliable measures and reporting is provided back to the business to track progress against plans and KPIs.
- Develop creative and innovative marketing activity working closely with internal and external stakeholders, increasing brand profile and helping to drive audience and subscriptions.
- Providing strong and inspirational leadership to the marketing team including mentoring and coaching the team to consistently deliver high quality work on time and on budget.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Degree in marketing, media, advertising, or promotions (required)
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a Consumer marketing role
- Exceptional digital marketing knowledge within a media environment.
- Digital and print based publishing experience desirable.
- Track record in developing insightful marketing strategies from start to completion
- Experience in effectively leading a team of experienced marketers
- Extensive executive-level relationship management experience
- Demonstrable, hands on experience within a digital environment
- Experience in working with sales teams
So what do we offer in return? A company culture where you’re encouraged to bring your whole self to work; where we’re diverse & inclusive. We work hard, tell it like it is, challenge the status quo, constantly innovate and love some fun along the way! So what are you waiting for? It sounds like we’re made for each other!
This role is a fixed term of 12 months to cover parental leave. Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.