The purpose of this role is to make life easier for the commercial team by carrying out all daily administrative and sales coordination duties quickly and efficiently. You will be proactive and will provide a range of client solutions, production services and be the first point of contact for all clients and customers to the NZME Napier office.
Client services and lead generation:
· Operate multiple systems to book print, radio and digital products including support with creative digital and print design and audio creation
· Provide sales support to the relevant Commercial sales teams through exceptional administration and coordination support duties
· Ensure efficient handling of all sales collateral
· Create Media Proposals for clients
Front of house:
· Be the first point of contact for all clients and customers to the NZME Napier office
· Be the key contact and go-to person for all general administration and office management for NZME Napier. Including ordering of office stationery, groceries and morning tea, managing business vehicles and their maintenance, building and office maintenance, etc
· Completing over the counter payments and banking
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· 1+ years’ experience in office management, administration or in a coordination role would be ideal
· Experience in Microsoft Office Products – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience with front of house and eftpos/cash handling is desirable
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Fast learner with the ability to multitask and operate multiple systems
· Enjoy working and collaborating with people
· High level of written and verbal communication
We live and breathe our values to be: Connected, Curious and Confident, meaning we tell it like it is, challenge the status quo, dare to try, constantly innovate, and expect some fun along the way. Our culture is diverse and inclusive; you can be yourself with us. Tell us why you’d like to join the team via CV and cover letter.
Applicants must be New Zealand residents, citizens or have a valid work permit.