As a UX Designer at NZME, you will be responsible for designing the end-to-end experience and user interfaces for our digital property platform, OneRoof. You’ll be working in an agile environment to create new features or redesign existing experiences based on quantitative and qualitative insights.
Are you ready to join a progressive and innovative media business?
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2+ years of UX Design experience
- Strong knowledge of and experience using Figma software
- Experience creating flawless responsive design across a range of devices
- Passionate about customer experience with a strong focus on the user journey
- Experience with UI Design tools e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InVision
- Motivated and confident, with a true passion for addressing business challenges with user research
- Excellent communicator able to liaise effectively with a variety of internal staff
DESIRABLE (BUT NOT ESSENTIAL SKILLS):
- Experience with Research tools Eg. Usability Hub, Optimal Sort, Usertesting.com
- Exposure to user research, user testing and discovery techniques
So what do we offer in return? A company culture where you’re encouraged to bring your whole self to work; where we’re diverse & inclusive and foster growth & development in our biggest asset – our staff! We tell it like it is, challenge the status quo, dare to try, constantly innovate and love some fun along the way! We’re also housed in state of the art buildings in central Auckland. So what are you waiting for? It sounds like we’re made for each other!
Applicants must have NZ residency, citizenship or a valid work visa.