As our Assistant Accountant, you will work in the General Accounting Team assisting with our weekly and monthly reporting requirements mainly involved with our daily Bank Reconciliations and analysis. This role deals with a large number of Accounts and transactions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Sound communication skills and the ability to grasp new information quickly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drive to learn and confidently navigate multiple systems and applications confidently
- Previous general accounting experience including reconciliations is required
- An accounting related qualification is preferable.
In return, we offer the chance to work with the best in the business on award-winning brands and titles in an environment fostering diversity and inclusion. We value our biggest asset, our staff, and show this through a competitive salary. our reward & recognition, succession & progression and growth & development programmes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to move into a role offered by one of Whangarei’s largest employers of finance people. Apply now.
Applicants must be New Zealand residents, citizens or have a valid work permit.