We’re after someone who can ensure that the payroll function operates efficiently by supporting the wider team, providing best practice processes and being the go-to representative for payroll queries.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Accurate set up and maintenance of employee data
- Provide accurate and timely data and reporting to business units and employees for the calculation of salaries, wage allowances, legislation payments and deductions
- Research pay and leave discrepancies
- Respond to all internal queries regarding payroll
- Review all documentation for new starters, ensure set up is processed and employee files are up-to-date
- Ensure functions are applicable with legislation and policies
- Prepare electronic payment for salaries, wages and disbursements
- 1-2+ years’ experience working in a payroll environment
- Strong numeracy and technology skills (predominantly Microsoft Excel)
- Great problem-solving abilities and high degree of attention to detail
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders is vital
- Good working knowledge of relevant legislation
- A can-do attitude with an aptitude for learning on the go
If you’ve got a positive outlook meaning you’re always ready to muck in and get the job done, and are collaborative team-player then we want to hear from you.
Join our high-performing payroll and finance team based in our Northland office. We offer an organisation with a culture second to none; we’re all about diversity & inclusion, reward & recognition and growth & development. Get your CV and cover letter together quick smart!
Applicants must have NZ residency, citizenship or a valid work visa.