We currently have an exciting role available for a Network Promotions Manager at award-winning station, ZM in Auckland.
The Promotions Manager is tasked with understanding the mindset and capturing the imaginations of the audience, clients and key influencers with world class promotional campaigns.
In this role you will work alongside the ZM content team and internal stakeholders to implement and execute content and client integrated station promotions to drive ratings and revenue.
What You’ll Do
- Develop an annual promotion and activation strategy for the brand, and with content and marketing teams assist in the development and implementation of the annual marketing plan.
- Work alongside content, digital, marketing and commercial teams to create and implement promotional concepts for the brand across multiple platforms.
- Lead weekly calls with regional markets to ensure local promotions and activations are in line with the brand content strategy.
- Champion the brand in all reactive client briefs, ensuring integrated promotions fit the station content strategy while delivering results for the client.
- Represent the brand in the ideation stage of the integrated sales process.
- Working alongside Client Integration, ensure the brand and associated commercial opportunities are top of mind with commercial teams.
- Assist the commercial team with product expertise in market and within client pitch presentations.
- Ensure all campaign executions are in line with customer expectations, are of the highest standard and within agreed timeframes.
- Provide regular market intelligence and insights to inform new promotion and activation strategies.
- Manage casual promo staff/rosters/budgets/timesheets.
- Onboard and train new casual promo staff at a network and regional level.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment – radio, TV, audio, or media promotions.
- Proven experience in creation and delivery of cross platform integrated campaigns or radio promotions.
- An up-beat personality with great people skills.
- The willingness to learn and adapt in this fast-paced environment.
- A passion for developing creative and innovative brand solutions.
In return, we offer the chance to work with the best in the business on award-winning brands and titles in an environment where we foster diversity and inclusion. At NZME our culture is second to none, where innovation and fun is the norm and you’re encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
There are genuine opportunities to learn and grow, and your future teammates some of the best in the business. So what are you waiting for? Join us now!
Applicants must have eligibility to work in New Zealand, have a valid visa or work permit.