The purpose of this role is to provide dynamic, audience-driven multimedia advertising solutions that utilise our complete product range of print, digital and radio to clients. Our clients understand the power of media is growing, and they need you to educate them and develop their media advertising campaigns.
As Media Specialist- Te Awamutu, you will primarily be championing the Te Awamutu Courier, working with the local business community, developing bespoke advertising solutions that grow business. You will work across a wide range of industries and backgrounds, with your ability to deliver compelling advertising solutions that forge solid and long-standing relationships with your clients.
No doubt you’re highly competitive and determined when it comes to selling. But you’ve got that never give up attitude, a positive focus, and a natural affinity with a variety of people. You embrace cold-calling and thrive on the thrill of closing the deal and new business development.
- Client focused with strong diagnostic skills.
- Expertise in sales performance and business development.
- Able to use data and analytics to assist with solutions.
- Understand multimedia advertising to provide solutions for our clients (desirable not essential).
- Effective and confident communicator.
- Experience with targets and KPI’s
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for New Zealand’s largest media company. If you are a team player and have the qualities we are looking for, apply now.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in New Zealand.