NZME is looking for a permanent, full-time Finance Analyst to partner with our Audio & Commercial teams to provide financial and analytical support. Do you have strong excel and proven analytical skills? Then this might be the role for you!
The purpose of this role is to support the Finance Manager – Audio & Commercial in partnering with key stakeholders across the business. You will assist in providing financial support and oversight to these stakeholders resulting in the effective financial management of the function.
- Support the Finance Manager – Audio & Commercial to support the NZME Executive and their teams
- Build trust-based relationships within the business
- Timely and accurate preparation of financial reporting, both monthly and ad hoc.
- Insightful analysis and interpretation of financial performance
Responding to business or finance team queries in a timely fashion
- Contributing to monthly forecast and annual budget processes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 1-2 years experience as an analyst, accountant, or similar role
- Intermediate excel skills
- Commercial experience
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Shows initiative and is a problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
In return, we offer a company culture second to none; one where you’re encouraged to bring your whole self to work, challenge the status quo, tell it like it is, and dare to try. We’re big on progression, development, recognition, and fun! We’re based in state-of-the-art offices in central Auckland and we’re keen to meet the latest member of the team – to find out if that’s you, apply now with your CV and cover letter.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit