We've got an exciting opportunity to join our award-winning Marketing Team and work in a friendly, fast-paced environment. We are looking for a bright spark that is excited by the possibilities of blending technology, data, strategy, and creativity to deliver cutting-edge work.
We are looking for a mid-level media planner/buyer who can investigate, plan and report on high-performing media campaigns for some of NZ’s biggest media brands. With access to both owned and paid media channels, we’re looking for someone who can help our marketing managers keep their brands top of mind for their target audiences.
- Support the wider marketing team with campaign planning & reporting, and proactive media ideas.
- Coordinating and reporting on contra/sponsorship arrangements
- Plan, schedule and implement all media placements for contra/ sponsorship advertising
- Monitor campaigns closely and leverage benefits for the client
- Produce accurate and clearly presented results and deliver strong campaign performance
- Ensure client requirements are managed carefully and accurately, ensuring the achievement of key objectives.
- Build good relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective operations
- Make sure that all tasks and responsibilities, including media schedules, spot lists, invoicing, forecasting, and post-campaign analyses are completed to deadlines and to a high standard
- Ensure correct client billings by managing budgets and reconciliations, and addressing any account queries
- Opportunity to assist with training graduate-level staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Demonstrated experience within a traffic and or media planning environment
- Experience in capturing and analysing data
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Deadline driven
Here’s what you need to know about us: we’re diverse & inclusive, we value progression & succession and reward & recognition, and see our staff as our biggest asset. We tell it like it is, we challenge the status quo, we dare to try and we want some fun along the way! When we’re not working from home we’re housed in state-of-the-art offices in Auckland Central, complete with an onsite barista and we’re keen to hear why you’re the next member of our team. Apply now!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit