We’re looking for the next superstar to join our Commercial Support team on a fixed-term basis to cover a period of parental leave. The purpose of this role is to make life easier for the commercial team by carrying out all daily administrative and sales coordination duties quickly and efficiently. You will be proactive and will provide a range of client solutions, production services and be the first point of contact for all clients and customers to the NZME Napier office.
Client services and lead generation:
- Operate multiple systems to book print, radio and digital products including support with creative digital design
- Assist with selling campaigns and recommend advertising solutions to NZME clients
- Reporting and market insights on campaigns across all media platforms
- Provide sales support to the relevant Commercial sales teams through exceptional administration and coordination support duties
- Ensure efficient handling of all sales collateral
Front of house:
- Be the key contact and go-to person for all general administration and office management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 1+ years’ experience in the media industry or in an admin or coordination role would be ideal
- Experience working in insights and analysis is desirable
- Experience in digital design is desirable
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Fast learner with the ability to multitask
- Enjoy working and collaborating with people
- High level of written and verbal communication
We live and breathe our values to be: Connected, Curious and Confident, meaning we tell it like it is, challenge the status quo, dare to try, constantly innovate, and expect some fun along the way. Our culture is diverse and inclusive; you can be yourself with us. Tell us why you’d like to join the team via CV and cover letter.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in New Zealand.