OneRoof is New Zealand’s new home of Real Estate, with thousands of listings, the latest property news, and market insights to help make your property decisions easier. We're looking for a fixed-term OneRoof Senior Media Specialist to cover a period of parental leave and who continues to grow our market share in the Bay of Plenty region.
The purpose of this role is to generate revenue and growth for the Bay of Plenty region as well as educate clients about the digital landscape and OneRoof. This will be achieved by delivering high-level account management across residential, commercial, new homes, and property management and identifying potential new clients, and growing current customers.
- Meet with Real Estate clients on a regular basis to present OneRoof
- Visit key Real Estate agencies in the region, ensuring clients understand our value proposition and platform.
- Maintain overall responsibility for each account in remit, ensuring that all NZME business with the client is executed.
- Develop a sales plan and strategy for OneRoof for the Bay of Plenty market to achieve revenue targets.
- Actively explore and generate new revenue opportunities
- Capture key market trends and client decisions that could have a material impact on revenue performance, and maintain a high level of market intelligence
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2 -5 years experience in an account management/sales role. Digital sales experience preferred but not essential
- Real estate background preferred but not essential
- Must be strongly customer-centric, with a positive 'can-do' attitude
- A natural collaborator, willing to share information and knowledge with others
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to influence decision-makers
- Must be able to demonstrate a goal and results-focused orientation
- Able to effectively manage workflow
- Deadline and performance focus
- Proficient in all MS Office applications and CRM database
In return, we offer the chance to work within a fun, high-performing team in a supportive and vibrant environment. Come and join a company supporting growth development and recognition in our biggest asset – our staff. We’re flexible, diverse & inclusive; we tell it like it is, challenge the status quo, and dare to try.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Applications close Wednesday, 20th October 2021.