We’re looking for a Programmatic Yield Manager to optimise advertising inventory to grow revenue and deliver value to NZME customers. Reporting to the Head of Data and Analytics, our new team member will work to evolve our ad technology with a focus on programmatic and performance channels, as well as hands-on management of pricing rules.
- Analyse and develop sophisticated programmatic pricing strategy.
- Identify new business opportunities and work with the wider team to drive product development forward.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to support optimisation of yield and revenue across all digital sales channels.
- Provide expert analysis to leaders within the NZME digital leadership and executive teams.
What's your background?
- 5+ years’ experience in an analytical role
- A strong interest in the latest ad tech industry developments
- Exceptional communication skills
- A critical thinker with a curious mindset coupled with business acumen
- Experience with analytics tools such as Excel, Tableau or Google Datastudio
- Experience with Google BigQuery and SQL is an advantage
- Team player with a sense of humour and a positive attitude!
If you’re ticking the boxes so far we’re super keen to hear from you. As an organisation NZME are proud to be flexible, diverse and inclusive. Our people are our biggest asset and we value them through reward & recognition and growth & development. We tell it like it is, challenge the status quo, constantly innovate and love some fun in every day. Highlight how you’re going to make an impact on our team and this role via your CV and cover letter!
Applicants must have eligibility to work in New Zealand.